We need clinicians, technology experts, entrepreneurs, providers of business services, and community leaders to provide knowledge and guidance to the hackathon teams. Mentors can hold office hours during the Hackathon (preferably from 11 am to 4 pm on Saturday, October 22nd) and / or give small presentations open to all hackathon participants. They are there to assist teams with ideas, resources, and perspectives. Mentors are encouraged to provide contact information for teams that may need assistance throughout the event. While Mentors can provide valuable input to a team, they are not eligible for prizes for the winning team. The sign up sheet for mentors is here: Sign-up mentors!
- The Cleveland Medical Hackathon Announces 2016 Winners
- The Wrap It Up Food Truck Sponsored by HIMSS
- News: Cleveland Medical Hackathon Participants Get First Look at HIMSS Cybersecurity Hub
- News: Intel Supplies Cleveland Medical Hackathon Teams with Arduino* 101 Boards
- Hackathon Perspectives: Linda Kenworthy
Question or comment? Contact us here: Contact Us!